Code of Conduct
Player Code of Conduct
All players who register with Ottawa Women’s Football (OWF) agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct. I understand and accept that failure to adhere to this code may result in suspension or dismissal from OWF.
- I will demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times on and off the field.
- I will participate in OWF to the best of my abilities and accept responsibility for my actions on and off the field.
- I will play according to the rules and spirit of the game.
- I will display self control in all situations.
- I will refrain to use foul or abusive language on and off the field.
- I will treat others players, officials, fans and coaches with respect regardless of race, gender, creed, or ability.
- I will win with dignity and lose with honour.
- I will respect the officials and their calls.
- I will applaud the efforts of my teammates and opponents.
- I will wear my mouth guard at all times while playing football with OWF.