Insurance Through OFA
How to Register
- Visit OFA
- Click on the 2021 NATIONAL REGISTRATION Button on the right hand side of the web page.
- Select the correct form: Coach, Volunteer or Player
- Complete the required fields. If you are a returning player you will have an Access Code. If you require your access code, click on GET MY ACCESS CODE. Payment is required at time of registration. See below for a table of 2021 Registration Fees.
- Confirmation Email – you will receive a confirmation email with your player ID number and access code for future reference. Please note: your association may ask for you player ID number, please be sure to keep the confirmation email for your reference.
When to Register
Players, Coaches, & Volunteers will need to sign up BEFORE they take part in any camp, clinic, practice, game or tryouts consisting of more than 2 practices.
What info is Collected
Full Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Email, Address, Gender, Designation (player, coach), Discipline (tackle, flag or touch), and Association. Players will also be required to agree to waivers from Football Canada and Football Ontario.
Reporting Incidents and Forms
- Football Ontario has a special incident report form for all members to use in the event of an incident at a Football Ontario sanctioned football event. Please use this form in the event of an incident (example, injured player, physical and non-physical altercations with a player, coach, volunteer, official or parent).
*NOTE: The Incident Report Form is to be completed for ALL OCCURENCES whether there was injury or not. This includes but is not limited to, verbal and physical altercations, observer and/or player ejections, property damage, etc.
Report all injuries to OWF through firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit insurance forms to email@example.com
- The Incident Report form should be kept for your records. The form is an important step whether and claim is being submitted to the insurance company or not. This information is very important in the event that a claim should be taken to the courts.