- Ottawa Women’s Football (OWF) commits to facilities and resources once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable if a member withdraws.
- This policy only applies to registration fees paid to OWF.
- Insurance paid to the Football Ontario is non-refundable.
- OWF is not responsible for any money paid to a team within the organization for things above the cost of registration; such as team jerseys, team footballs etc.
- Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the individual who paid the fee(s). Refunds requested in person will not be processed.
- The amount of any refund will be at the discretion of OWF.
- No refunds will be approved once registration is closed or full. Registration can be transferred to a player or team on a waitlist if registration is full.
- No refunds will be issued if a player is suspended.
- Insurance paid to the Ontario Football Alliance (OFA) is non-refundable.
- A refund will be issued if OWF is unable to fill an event.
- No refunds will be issued for injuries during tournaments or league.
- Administrative fees.
- Credit card charges.
- Prorated amount based on number of weeks remaining.
- NFL flag- Jerseys and shorts.