- Ottawa Women’s Football (OWF) commits to facilities and resources once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable if a member withdraws.
- This policy only applies to registration fees paid to OWF.
- Insurance is non-refundable
- OWF is not responsible for any money paid to a team within the organization for things above the cost of registration; such as team jerseys, team footballs, etc.
- Refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com by the individual who paid the fee(s). Refunds requested in person will not be processed.
- Deductions from refunds will include; administration fees, processing fees, and program clothing costs (ex. NFL flag jerseys).
- The amounts of any refund will be at the discretion of OWF.
- No refunds will be approved once registration is closed or full. Registration can be transferred to a player or team on a waitlist if registration is full.
- No refunds will be issued if a player / team is suspended or kicked out of the league.
- Insurance is non refundable
- A refund will be issued if OWF is unable to fill an event.
- No refunds will be issued for injuries during tournaments or league.
- No refunds will be issued for tryout fees.
- No refunds will be issued if a birthdate has been modified to be able to participate in an event.